This shot wasn’t set up it was one of those lucky moments. I was setting my equipment up at about 6:30am in the village of Naregeer in the remote upper Omo valley and I looked around to see this young boy observing me while balancing on the tree trunk.
- All prints are signed by Louisa Seton
- Production time is 5 to 7 days not including shipping time. Shipping estimate is provided on check out page
- Shipping is worldwide
- All prints are custom printed per order received
- All photographs are printed on archival cotton rag paper
- Print sizes in the drop-down menu corresponding to the actual image size. Surrounding each image is an additional white border making the print much larger in actual size.
- Print is unframed, please contact us to discuss if you would like your print framed we will happily supply you with a quote.