I N T E R I O R D E S I G N E R / I N T E R I O R A R C H I T E C T / B U I L D I N G D E S I G N E R
Design industry professional needed to hit the ground running with a busy Design studio…
The Designory provides a complete, end-to-end design service incorporating all levels of building design + interior and project management in house. Our philosophy of “designing from the inside out” drives our talented team of building designers, interior designers, building advisory consultants, draftsman. We specialise in residential projects in the inner suburbs of Sydney.
We are looking for a creative, highly capable mid-senior level
Interior Designer / Interior Architect / Building Designer to join our fast-paced, dynamic and growing team.
As a member of the design services team and reporting to the Head of Design Services you will have direct responsibility for design projects from initial concept right through to design development, documentation and project administration.
ESSENTIAL Skills & Experience:
- 5-7 years minimum post-graduate experience working as a Designer.- Must be currently working in the field- Experience in residential projects is essential.- Ability to work autonomously to a client brief and with consistent design standards.
- Ability to run multiple client projects concurrently.
- Client service driven attitude and proven ability to manage client lead projects.
- Exceptional design detailing skills, strong technical understanding and keen eye for detail.
- Project documentation skills from start to finish (Concept/Presentation, Tender, Construction & Scheduling).
- Established track record of project management skills and experience.Competency and experience in:
- Adobe creative suite & Microsoft Office
- MAC working environment
- Mature and articulate, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.The position will work predominantly from our Sydney office based in Waverley, NSW, but local travel will be required to client sites so a licence and own car is essential.
You will be joining an organisation with a passion for client service and innovative ideas, as well as a culture that values the contributions that team members make to ongoing success of the company. You will be offered a salary package commensurate to your level of experience and the nature of the role.
If this role sounds like the ideal next step in your career development, please send your resume, portfolio and a one page covering letter to email@example.com Due to the large number of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Only applicants currently in Australia with citizenship or the appropriate work visa should apply. Overseas applicants will not be considered and will not receive a response to their application. Candidates proposed by recruitment agencies will not be accepted at this stage.