Sometimes you need to travel to know what is best is sometimes right where you started. For me, X marks the spot. It is a symbol of being present and not looking over your shoulder. I place X in my home to remind me of being conscious of your time, ensuring what you're doing is the best it can be.
We use corn fibre inners as they are both biodegradable and safer for animal welfare.
• 55cm x 55cm (4cm lip edge)
• Screen printed with on stitch detail in red
• Reversible in plain (no print)
• Cold machine wash
• Cream base with white print
• Herringbone taped edge with oversized eyelet