There are many things to think about when designing your perfect kitchen. Whilst functionality is first and foremost once we’ve mapped out what works best for you and your space the fun starts with selecting the right colours and finishes.
Due to the kitchen being a work zone we recommend finishes to be hardwearing as well as visually appealing. The splash back is a great area to be a little more creative either with colour, pattern or finish.
Below are some examples to think of for your next renovation.
1. A simple but effective option is to continue the benchtop up the wall. Here the simplicity of the bench and splash makes the texture of the stone wall be the focus.
2. For a glamorous look, this wall of glittering metal mosaic tiles is a standout feature.
3. To add extra natural light into your space swap your splashback for a window and bring the outdoors in for your view.
4. For an industrial look stainless steel is a winner and ages beautifully over time.
5. Boldly patterned tiles create character and a wow factor. Add colour to bump it up even further.
6. Natural stones like marble add beautiful patterns with each slab differing from the last.